3 banner

Sunday 23 November 2014

C.C. Designs Christmas Tag 4

I've been missing in action because of a strep throat and infected ears...groan!  I LOVE winter...,not. Well I'm slowly getting back around and feeling like I should be posting again.  Today's tags were by far the easiest and simplest to mass produce. I used White cardstock and Doodlebug Designs doilies to create these. (Did you know the doilies are on sale now...oh gush they are soooo stinking cute!).  I used scotch quick dry adhesive and cut them out using Rhea's stitched circle dies. I chose ink from a bunch of old cat eye and Momento ink spots to closely match the color and added a bit around the edges.  I used some doodlebug twine from a 4th of July package I had bought when it was on sale (C.C. designs has a great clearance section) to create the string hanger and viola another bunch of tags all completed and ready for Christmas action!
Have a Craft Happy day folks!  
Ps I made a third one that was purple however my cat, Nemo decided he liked the purple best for a toy!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment