3 banner

Sunday 23 November 2014

C.C. Designs Christmas Tag no. 5


Well since I took awhile to post the last tag I thought .....WHAT TA HECK - let's post another one for a bit of inspiration.  For this tag I used Rhea's stitched circles.  I cut 2 circles from the same cardstock and used the scoreboard to crease a 1/4 inch folding top.  Then using  Scotch quick dry wet glue pasted the top onto the creased section thereby creating a top folding tag.  I used a Snowflake die to decorate the front; adding a large pearl from my stash to liven it up a tiny bit.



This would be another easy mass produced tag as it is just a matter of getting your paper and die cutting machine ready for mass production.  I hope you all have a wonderful day and get loads of family time in with your loved ones.  I'm heading outside (with about 50 layers on) to play in the snow with my 5 year old!  Happy crafting y'all!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment